If you want to make better use of your outdoor living space at night, turn to a deck lighting contractor. These specialists can install a variety of attractive, subtle lighting options to brighten up your deck without a lot of effort.
You’ll be able to find professional deck lighting installers through Deck Experts—a member network of contractors who are located in cities across the United States. These specialists are dedicated to providing decking services, like installing lighting accessories. They’ll make sure your deck lighting is stylish and meets all of your needs.
What Types of Deck Lighting Can You Install?
You’ll have plenty of options for deck lights when working with a Deck Experts member. Contractors within our network use top brands, like TimberTech, for exterior updates. TimberTech may be known for composite deck boards, but this brand also provides the additional accessories you need to create a fully finished outdoor living space.
What kinds of deck lighting do our contractors offer?
- Cap Lights: An easy way to improve safety is to outline your deck’s area with post cap lights. These caps are usually decorative, which adds some beauty to your deck too.
- In-Deck Lighting: These flush-mounted lights are set into your deck to improve visibility and provide a visual walking guide.
- Riser Lights: Used primarily on stair risers, these lights allow guests to see their way into the house or back up onto the deck from the yard at night.
- Side Mounted Lights: Usually small lights mounted on the sides of posts and wider rails, these accent lights brighten dark areas around your deck.
- Under-Rail Lights: Discreet, under-rail lighting provides a more subtle way of defining the space around your deck.
Consider Porch Lights to Welcome Guests
Our network members also offer porch installation and repair services for customers across the nation. This is the perfect part of the home for a little extra light. Additional porch lights make entering the home easier and deter potential burglars.
You can opt for many of the same styles of lighting on a porch, such as riser lights and cap lights. You may also want to ask the contractor about installing a bright porch light by the door. With these features, your porch will be a place where you want to hang out every evening.
Sign Up for a Free Quote on Deck Accessories
When you are ready for deck lighting installation, we can help you find a local contractor to do the job. Give Deck Experts a call to set up an appointment with an area decking company.
Our network members can also help you with:
- Decking Installation
- Decking Materials
- Decking Accessories
- Decking Maintenance
If you have any questions, fill out our online form. We’ll get back to you right away with an answer.